Friday, July 25, 2008

DEADLINES should remain DEAD...

Sometimes drawing on a tight deadline can be just the same as driving across Kansas in the middle of the night. Suddenly, your head jerks sharply, as you notice a long solid line running across your path. Hopefully you can hit "redo", pull over, and take a bit of a nap.

I had just completed a red-hot deadline when this drawing came to mind. I had just been informed all the instructions given to me were incorrect and the complete 28 drawings need to be redone. By Monday. Yes, I definitely saw the most intense, yet alarmingly beautiful shade of red.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe that you have to redraw ALL 28 drawings! That sounds awful.

But at least you made this TOTALLY, incredibly AWESOME drawing!

I lllloves it!

Unknown said...

Amen! That drawing is SUPERCOOL!

I loves it more.

blank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blank said...

Well, I'll consider this fair warning about my chosen career path.

Though, I am already familiar with how RAGE can fuel creativity. Oh yes. Very familiar.

-Kristopher

Ali said...

RI love the retro-ness which seems so chipper at first... (That said, I'm a freak that loves deadlines. Without them you can practically guarantee that I won't get much done.)